Thursday 9 August 2012

Saying good bye!

 I've never been the best student in my life,
It's the reason why i keep fucking up,
And i marked the day i met you on my calendar,
It was the most beautiful mistake i ever made,
You are the one thing i do not regret,
And i count the time i spent with you a blessing,
I must admit that loving you has taught me something,
And i now know for sure experience is the best teacher,
Because what i learned left me burning,
It left me hurt but i am still standing,
It left me with bitter-sweet memories,
Things i wish i could forget,
Because i think of you all the time,
Reminiscing has become my hobby,
The more the past replays itself the deeper i fall in love,
It feels more like a curse,
Because love to me is pure pain,
That's something that will never change,
Because i no longer have the heart to keep loving,
What's left in me is bruised flesh,
Loving you did this to me,
I no longer believe in promises,
I no longer make 'em,
You once promised me forever,
And i learned that forever has an end,
I refuse to be a fool,
I am Nobody's Bitch,
I am no longer your puppet,
I am breaking free!
I am saying good bye,
I hope this time it's forever,
I'm making peace with myself,
I'm taking back my dignity,
I loved you with heart and soul and body,
but it wasn't enough,
Neither was my time,desire and loyalty enough for you,
I was a fool,
I am still a fool,
Because i still pray for you,
Because i love you,
I thought time would heal me,
Time doesn't seem to be the best remedy for my kinda ache,
That's why i pray that my heart forgets you,
I am breaking free,
Saying good bye,
I hope life and love treats you well,
I hope you never love the way i loved you,
Because it's painful when the one you love walks away,
And it's a decision you must respect.
Good bye Darling!
I wish you well!

  

3 comments:

RUCH said...

WOW!!! NICE....NIGGA MUST HAVE REALY F*UP!!GOOD BYE..!!

Unknown said...

*sigh*
It resonates with me.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment