Wednesday 24 April 2013

Proudly Stoner (Legalize it!)

In politics you gotta have tricks up your sleeve,
It's the reason why we are always poly-tricked,
But we never realize it until we light a spliff,
That's when it hits you that the blunt ain't Free,
Then you wish a politician could use Legal Lies,
Just to make the Herb Legalized,
Pull a Kethi Kilonzo and make the Nation Realize,
The scandals involved to separate us from the Weed,
Damn! under the influence you see deep,
It's like the soul got a new pair of eyes,
And you can see the true beauty in her eyes,
Miss MaryJane's look tempts me,
I wanna go bad just to have her,
So i break the Law because i love her,
 Loving can't be wrong when i have her,
She's the kinda girl you take to Momma,
But youz afraid that Momma won't Understand her,
So you keep her as a secret,
Smoke her when no one's seeing,
Coz the System Forced you to give her "Mpango wa Kando" Lovin',
Yet she loves your soul unconditionally,
She's never turned me off she's a Stullah,
I don't mind spending gees on her,
She don't mind it when i share her,
She's a hoodrat who's got a PHD in thug lovin',
 She don't politic when she's burning,
But you notice her many tricks when she fuck with your mind,
I just judge her Quality by how she make me feel,
When it comes to her every Niccuh's emotional,
Our relationship should be a soapie,
Make the world understand her,
Set her free,
But this is just wishful thinking,
No niccuh went anywhere without a dream,
I'm on a Martin Luther kinda dream,
Hoping for the day my dear will be free at last!
And I'll walk with her everywhere i go,
 Take her out in front of the Police,
See her smile when i give her a kiss,
Turn each sad day into a sunny day,
Go down on one Knee and ask her to marry me,
Change my relationship status to Proudly Stoner,
Once the System Legalizes the weed.

DAMN! I need another Spliff.


4 comments:

QarhMauThaDøn said...

*salutes* a great piece of work right here dear.
I love!

Liama Dawn said...

thank you!

Unknown said...

r u dat in love with miss maryjane!nyc piece.

Unknown said...

Yes!! Preach honey:-)

Post a Comment