Tuesday 14 May 2013

Loise Lane

I've been checking you out,
I can tell that you've never noticed,
Otherwise you would have asked me out,
Trust me am worth your time,
I'd never turn you down,
It's been my dream to engage you in a conversation,
I must admit that you intrigue me.

I'd use the date to figure you out,
Find out what's your idea of funny,
I desire to hear your laugh,
That's how I'd check the temperature of your soul,
Because I'm afraid that I'd fall harder,
If I used the window to your soul,
Besides Men lie,
We've perfected the art of lying with a straight face.

If I don't make you laugh,
I'm OK with your sexy smile,
I'll just assume that youz mentally checking off your list,
Of requirements I need to be your chick,
But if that's not the case,
I hope it would be a sign for salvation,
Because I want to ease your frustration,
I can it's existence by your resistance,
You try your best to escape women,
Give me the chance to show you I'm different.

I'd like to know how she hurt you,
So that I know how to heal you,
It isn't fair that you always walk around with a bruised heart,
With a cracked soul and a false perception,
You should know that life is a cross to painful to bear,
It's the reason why Loise Lane was created,
Because Superman also needs saving.

It's a shame that we are in this situation,
Where I'm waiting for you to notice me checking you out,
I'm waiting for you to ask me out,
I'm ready for a conversation,
I have a plan to make you laugh,
I can't wait to see you smile,
When you realize that I'm your Loise Lane.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ngai!

onindo said...

Beautiful

onindo said...

Beautiful

Liama Dawn said...

Thank you for reading!

Unknown said...

beautiful!:-)

Unknown said...

Read this twice..

Unknown said...

Read this twice..

Post a Comment