Thursday 3 October 2013

Come Back

I toss and turn,
It gets cold sometimes,
I lay my head down,
But I can't sleep at night,
I think it's amazing,
How you still got me feeling crazy,
Even when you're not in my arms,
You're the only thing on my mind,
Please hurry up darling,
Come Back to me.

Memories they taunt me,
Each time I close my eyes,
They keep me company,
So do the Pictures of you and I,
I think it's amazing,
How you electrify my body,
Each time I Reminisce your touch,
I need your loving tonight,
Please hurry up and come back to my loving arms.

Where are you darling?
Am I on your mind?
I hope you have something planned out,
You need to make things right,
I'm sure it'll be amazing,
Coz you know how to take care of your Lady,
I am waiting patiently for you daily,
Even though it gets lonely sometimes,
Hurry up and come back to me.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice with the fact that as your reader I haven't read from you in a while and all along I've been thinking; "when will she come back?" glad you did :D looking forward to more fab posts like this one.

Liama Dawn said...

Haha! thanks for the love. I'm back though!

Unknown said...

Dont u ever go liama..!!

Unknown said...

Dont u ever go liama..!!

SNAKE MAIL said...

Wow, this is very interesting to read. Have you ever considered submitting articles to magazines?
OLANSI FACTORY

Post a Comment