Tuesday 19 November 2013

Damn!!!

You don’t pick up my calls,
You don’t reply my texts,
I admit I was wrong,
And I wanna work this out,
But all I get is silent Treatment,
Don’t you think you’re being juvenile?

I’ll understand if you asked for space,
Besides I’ve been an Ass,
And sometimes I think you deserve better,
So please let’s talk,
Then you can put me off if you wanna,
Just don’t be silent.

I’m just human, imperfect in every sense,
But that’s no excuse for the things I did to you,
I should have known better,
I should have made it easy for you to be in my life,
I’m here trynna make it work,
At least let me know that you got my voicemail.

I keep staring at our pictures,
I wanna make you smile again,
I re-read your DMs and Inboxes,
Your emails and texts,
Don’t you think I’ve learnt my lesson?
I’m at your door, let me in,
I just wanna talk.

I can’t believe what I’m hearing,
They say that you already replaced me,
Can’t a Nigga get a second chance?
Or was this planned before I messed up?
Ain’t it funny?
Who owes who a conversation?

How you gon’ be heartless?
Leaving me confused, do I really deserve that?
How you gon’ do me like that?
If my momma knew yo type she’d warn me about you,
Damn!


I was a Fool for you, and you liked it,
Playin’ innocent yet youz Dr.Evil,
I’m a Fool coz of you, and you don’t care,
How could I not see this coming?

Damn!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Clingy ex-girlfriend on a roll. Again. Ha Ha! You shift very well from the 'I want you back' to the 'I regret meeting you' part. Reverse psychology playing out. Superb!

Unknown said...

Damn!about time!!!but dfntly worth the wait.....

Liama Dawn said...

thank you all for reading! I appreciate so much!

Post a Comment