Thursday 7 November 2013

No Strings Attached

Eyes locked in deep gaze,
Lips engaged in passionate Murmurs,
Your fingers burn on my skin,
My knees melt like butter,
I wanna feel like this each night,
I want some foreplay,
I want some spice,
I want a man treating my body right,
But i don't wanna keep you,
Can we do No Strings Attached?

I like how i feel when you peel off my dress,
And with your eyes you gently caress,
You nibble my ear then whisper my name,
Your voice filled with desire,
Sets me on fire,
How would i Not want to spread em legs?
You're good for my body,
Healthy for my soul,
But God Knows I don't wanna keep you.

We're busy Acting out our fantasies,
Phones off,
Bodies close,
Ass smacking,
Pussy Pounding,
I wonder who taught you how to make a woman wet,
Hickies on my neck,
On my back and on my chest,
But you ain't my man.

Now you can't stop calling,
For heaven's sake please stop texting,
I no longer want us sexting,
Could we please have a break?
It's never easy dealing with feelings,
It was never my intention to get you hooked,
I guess it's true what they say,
When the sex is good strings get attached,
I've been through this before,
I should have stopped when you started being protective.

It's evident that i left you hurt,
Is that why you treat me like dirt?
You know better than to run your mouth,
Stop talking about me,
I've heard the things you said,
You labeled me easy lay,
But when we analyze our arrangement,
It's pellucid clear that I'm the one who picked you up.

Keep on whining,
Go ahead and cry,
But you knew from the Start,
You were just entertainment,
No strings attached is a rule i live by,
For you i won't change,
Reminisce my kisses,
Play with yourself if you like,
Keep in mind that I'm never coming back,
I'm Busy getting Hickies on my thighs.




7 comments:

Cellestine Olilo said...

Awesome!!!!!! i really like your line of thought. We should hook up for a blunt. Seriously.

QarhMauThaDøn said...

Oh My! Still amazed.
Awesome read.

Carole said...

awesome awesome i call for a collabo

Nitto Baibe said...

Damn it Liama!!!
Awesome piece with a great twist!!!

Liama Dawn said...

Cellestine thank you! we should hook up for a blunt one day! Qarhmau, thank you for always being there! your support is priceless. Carole I'm up for a collabo any time and Niitto thank you for reading

Unknown said...

I'm busy getting hickies on my thighs too!! Don't I just love this piece!! Awesome!!

Unknown said...

I'm busy getting hickies on my thighs too!! Don't I just love this piece!! Awesome!!

Post a Comment