Monday 7 July 2014

Highgrade Fantasies: Head Rush

Temporary,
One minute man,
Who knew a No strings attached affair,
Could end without a round two?
You left the heat on,
I’m thirsty for you,
But you’re just a head rush,
Don’t play games.

Playing games, you’re playing games,
Who doesn’t like to play?
The tiresome hunt for attention,
The beautiful art of flirtation,
Divine Seduction,
The sinful rhythm of bodies,
The desire for more at Breakfast,
The addiction…
Then you cut me off my supply.



Playing games, wicked games,
You want me on my toes,
So unfair in this affair,
You’re always in control,
Tingly sensations,
Freaky vibrations,
Only for a while,
You got me hooked,
I’m craving a head rush right now.

4 comments:

Awokensoul said...

beautifully crafted. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wickedly interesting.

Liama Dawn said...

Thank you both for reading, liking, relating and commenting on the post. please do share the blog with open-minded artistic people like yourselves.

Lenovo said...

nd I will take it down right away
I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre dSarah Berger

Post a Comment