Friday 25 July 2014

“Loose My Breath”

He likes it when I freestyle,
Each time I moan for him,
My “Oohs and Aahs,”
My heavy breathing,
My soft whispers,
Dirty talk,
All music to his ears.

I’m speaking to his soul,
Each time I ask for more,
He goes deeper,
Loving tastes sweeter,
He’s on a mission,
To make me loose my breath.

He holds me close at time out,
I can feel another round coming through,
When his fingers roam on my skin,
And softly nibbles,
I feel the heat,
Steamy kisses have been showered on my skin,
My temperature rises,
I feel Mr.9 rising,
He sensed my fever,
He’s the doctor and the medicine,
“I’m a big girl” I say,
“I can handle your needle!”

Talking time done,
It’s time for bodies to converse,
We move in a sinful rhythm,
More moaning and groaning heard,
The neighbors need to know he’s a beast,
Black Stallion in the sheets,
Killing me softly with his loving,
He makes me loose my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment