Thursday 3 July 2014

The Devil is a Liar!!!

Her body looks like sin,
Balanced on those 6 inch heels,
How she handles her body when she walks,
Remains a mystery,
Everywhere she passes,
Men steal glances more than twice,
But she’s focused in her walk,
Heading my direction,
Stopping at my location,
The Devil is a Liar!

Blue polka dot sundress,
I love how the dress and her waist caress,
She’s dressed to impress,
She’s hiding the sun beneath her dress,
She ain’t shy to let me see her thighs and chest,
With her eyes she’s begging me to say yes!
Yuanifanyia mapozi,
Yuanifanya nimlilie mwokozi,
The Devil is a liar!

Panties and Bra?
She has no panties or bra on,
In them she feels over-dressed,
She’s peeled off her dress,
Sexy’s already wet!
She’s all over me,
Moaning and groaning,
Cooing visions of our morning glory,
She’s wants to get me horny,
She says, “You don’t need to worry!”
The Devil is a Liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment